Trish was soo babied by the company.
1. She retired as champion breaking wrestling tradition. (consider it was over Lita and her own last match)
2. WWE touted the length of her championship run which included a title hold while under a leave of absence for injury. (consider the impromptu title change when Lita was injured during their ppv match)
3. She was storyline scripted out of a contest she would’ve lost. (televised WWF NY body contest to Torrie Wilson)
4. The Raw 15th Anniversary Hottest Diva poll win was rigged for her as viewing wwe.com (at the 11th hour) proved she didn’t even make the top 3. (Lita, Torrie Wilson, Mickie James)
Submitted by Chronaldo_Ristiano
Yup, Trish hardly put people over clean too when they were adding to her title credentials. She lost to Molly when Jazz interfered but it didn’t lead to any program between the two. Also, compare how they did Lita’s last match not too long afterwards (if that isn’t what C.R meant)
& Trish at Elimination chamber ‘11 was brutal and exposing to someone w/ supposedly good mic skills/persona. Her hip-hop entrance music had nothing to do w/ her, same with the lights going out at her entrance (nothing but a simple pop-getting technique). The name “chick-kick” was as a lame, shameless attempt at female endearment as her t-shirt of the iconic, American female worker promoting her Canadian-self.
- bookmarksandotherthoughts likes this
- wwelitafanr reblogged this from pink-kettle-corn
- wwelitafanr likes this
- ogsarahna likes this
- pink-kettle-corn reblogged this from kremitoo and added:
- kremitoo reblogged this from the-fj and added: